Part-time Sales Associate
8 to 20 hours per week
Dress911 is a London-based online and brick and mortar fashion retailer. We are looking to add to our small, energetic, hard-working, and creative team. You must be available to work on weekends. $15.50/hr.
As an associate at Dress911, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks throughout the day including, but not limited, to...
- - Provide outstanding customer service to customers who come into the shop;
- - Create and monitor social media content and engagement;
- - Utilize your fashion knowledge and selling skills to maximize in-store sales and the customer service experience;
- - Assist in-store and online customers by offering styling suggestions to fit their personal style;
- - Process and ship online orders;
- - Process online and in-store returns;
- - Maintain a clean, neat, tidy, attractive, and safe workspace and environment;
- - Ensure that stock counts are correct and that shop merchandise is properly tagged.
- - Minimum 1 year work experience;
- - Retail math skills including making change, calculating taxes, and calculating discounts;
- - Working on weekends;
- - Excellent communication skills and able to follow specific instructions and feedback;
- - Strong organization skills and attention to detail;
- - Positive and friendly disposition and able to work in a professional yet fun manner;
- - Focused personality striving to deliver high quality work;
- - Able to prioritize tasks and multi-task effectively with minimal errors;
- - Desire to work collaboratively in developing new promotions and marketing strategies;
- - Able to work independently and productively;
- - Comfortable standing for long hours and find that working quickly comes naturally;
- - Ability to learn fast and be adaptive to new situations/strategies;
- - Professional attitude, friendly, and approachable at all times;
- - High school diploma.
Nice to have...
- - Fashion retail experience;
- - Experience working in a customer service environment.
If you think this position is perfect for you then please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in person during our business hours at Dress911, 4-600 Newbold St., London. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates short listed will be contacted.